A.N.KERR FARMS LIMITED
Registered office address:
Standard Industrial Classification code:
01110 - Growing of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seeds
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 23.05.2021
Last Statement Dated 00.01.1900
Next Confirmation Statement Due 05.09.2020
A.N.KERR FARMS LIMITED is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 23.08.2019 under the companies house number 12172487.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- A.N.KERR FARMS LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity
- Filing history for A.N.KERR FARMS LIMITED (12172487) People for A.N.KERR FARMS LIMITED (12172487) Charges for A.N.KERR FARMS LIMITED (12172487) More for A.N.KERR FARMS LIMITED (12172487) Registered office address 18 Northgate, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, England, NG34 7BJ . Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 23 August 2019. …
- A.n.kerr Farms Limited is a private limited company registered at 18 Northgate, Sleaford NG34 7BJ. This 9 months-old company, incorporated on 2019-08-23 is run by 6 directors. Director Archibald K., appointed on 23 August 2019. Director Elizabeth T., appointed on 23 August 2019. Director Bryan T., appointed on 23 August 2019. The company is officially categorised as growing of cereals (except ...
- K W Farm Contractors Limited and A.N.Kerr Farms Limited are mutual companies. Mr Bryan Geoffrey Treadgold. K W Farm Contractors Limited and K W Farm Contractors Limited are mutual companies. Mrs Meryl Suzanne Ward. K W Farm Contractors Limited is a mutual company. Stephen Tom Ward. K W Farm Contractors Limited is a mutual company. Mrs Mary Kerr. A.N.Kerr Farms Limited is a mutual …
- Contact details for A N Kerr in Market Rasen LN7 6LA from 192.com Business Directory, the best resource for finding Arable Farms listings in the UK
- Animal husbandry is the branch of agriculture concerned with animals that are raised for meat, fibre, milk, eggs, or other products.It includes day-to-day care, selective breeding and the raising of livestock. Husbandry has a long history, starting with the Neolithic revolution when animals were first domesticated, from around 13,000 BC onwards, antedating farming of the first crops.
- Reviews are limited to one per user and you have reviewed this business before. The email address you have entered is already registered. If you have forgotten your password use the Forgotten your password? link to reset it. Local Events. View local events . Similar nearby businesses. K R & S R Spilman. Church Farm, MARKET RASEN, LN7 6RT. Manor Park Farm. The Manor, MARKET RASEN, LN8 5NJ. D ...