A F COMMUNITY LINK LIMITED
Registered office address:
92 TALBOT HOUSE
78 HORNSEY ROAD
Standard Industrial Classification code:
93199 - Other sports activities
93290 - Other amusement and recreation activities n.e.c.
96090 - Other service activities n.e.c.
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 19.05.2021
Last Statement Dated 00.01.1900
Next Confirmation Statement Due 01.09.2020
A F COMMUNITY LINK LIMITED is a PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital) incorporated on 19.08.2019 under the companies house number 12164495.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- Incorporate a private limited company - register it with Companies House and rules on directors, shares, articles of association and telling HMRC about the company
- Welcome to A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd. A market-leading retailer, wholesaler and distributor of food and drink. Explore the Blakemore group. Celebrating 100 Years. A.F. Blakemore celebrated its centenary in 2017. Explore our heritage. Our Purpose. To grow a family business in ways that are profitable and sustainable for the benefit of our staff, customers and community . Explore The Blakemore ...
- What Are Examples of a Public Limited Company? nosha/CC BY-SA 2.0. Examples of public limited companies include BP p.l.c., Barclays PLC and Marks & Spencer Group plc, reports Yahoo! Finance. PLC is a legal term that defines registered limited liability corporations in the United Kingdom that may be bought and sold by the public. According to Investopedia, owners and management are granted ...
- The Staying Safe website is a potentially life-saving resource developed by 4 Mental Health, with invaluable with invaluable input from our Expert Reference Group of international academics, people with lived experience (including of surviving a suicide attempt, self-harm, supporting a friend or family member or bereavement by suicide), suicide prevention experts, mental health practitioners ...
- Reducing poverty in the UK: a collection of evidence reviews JRF is developing the first comprehensive, evidence-based strategy to reduce poverty for all age groups and each UK nation. To help build the evidence, we commissioned researchers to carry out reviews of existing policy and research on a wide range of social issues that are related to poverty. The 33 studies in this collection are ...
- The Iona Community is a dispersed Christian ecumenical community working for peace and social justice, rebuilding of community and the renewal of worship. You can find our more about our history, concerns and principles by following the links at the top of the page.
- Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, architects, consultants and technical specialists, working across every aspect of today’s built environment. Together we help our clients solve their most complex challenges – turning exciting ideas into tangible reality as we strive to find a better way and shape a better world.
- By the end of this week, KFC fans in over 650 locations will be reunited with their favourite fried chicken via contactless delivery. Although not all fan favourites have made the limited menu (yet!), which is designed to help team members maintain social distancing in the …
- F1000Research has allowed us to make valuable data available to the broader scientific community. Having specific channels for Bioconductor has made me recommend this venue for Bioconductor workflows and exemplary data analyses. Susan Holmes Department of Statistics Stanford University California, USA When reviewers comment openly on a paper that is already published, they suddenly …