A CALL TO BUSINESS TRADING (UK) LIMITED
Registered office address:
60 GRACECHURCH STREET
Standard Industrial Classification code:
08990 - Other mining and quarrying n.e.c.
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
Last Accounts Made Up To 31.05.2019
Next Annual Accounts Due 28.02.2021
Last Statement Dated 23.05.2020
Next Confirmation Statement Due 06.06.2021
A CALL TO BUSINESS TRADING (UK) LIMITED is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 23.05.2015 under the companies house number 9606422.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- A CALL TO BUSINESS TRADING (UK) LIMITED General Information. Registry code. 09606422. Related addresses for A CALL TO BUSINESS TRADING (UK) LIMITED . Legal Address. Address. 6TH FLOOR. Postcode. EC3V 0HR. City/Parish. LONDON. Country. United Kingdom . Important notice . The LEI number of your company has expired! In order to update the data, it is also necessary to extend the validity of …
- include ‘limited’, ‘Ltd’, ‘limited liability partnership, ‘LLP’, ‘public limited company’ or ‘plc’ contain a ‘sensitive’ word or expression unless you get permission You’ll need to register your name as a trade mark if you want to stop people from trading under your business name.
- From a business perspective, one obvious downside to including skills in your trading name is that it may restrict future trade if it pigeon-holes you to too great an extent, or you may need to change your name if skills go out of date, or if you receive a legal challenge. While changing name is not a complicated process, avoid the hassle. Contractor start-ups with ‘Java’ in their trading ...
- 4.3 Administration. The administration process means you hand over your company to an insolvency practitioner (the ‘administrator’). While the administrator is in charge, your creditors can ...
- Running a limited company. A to Z. Accounts and tax returns for private limited companies; Audit exemption for private limited companies; Avoid and report anti-competitive activity
- Trading through your limited company is a safer way to trade as the liability is limited to the share value. If anything should go wrong, you and your personal assets are protected. Any trade done through the company is the company’s liability, not yours. If you are trading as a sole trader however, the liability is all on you. This makes a Ltd Company a great option for new startups. A ...
- Trading names do not receive this protection, which means that if someone wanted to register your trading name as a limited company, they could do so, whilst also demanding that you stop using it. Clearly, this would cause considerable difficulty if you had established a firm customer base, and it may be difficult to recover from the ensuing disruption to trade.
- A limited company also requires a registered office address, director and a shareholder holding at least one share. Q. When do I receive my cash back offer? A. When you form a company through us and opt for a bank or merchant account introductory offer, we will send your details directly to the company. A representative will then contact you to set up a meeting. Once your bank account is open ...
- When you have a fantastic new business idea, you can be full of excitement and enthusiasm. You will want to do everything you can to get your new business launched and up and running as soon as possible. One question that often crosses your mind is whether or not you can actually reserve your preferred company name without actually having to go through the company formations process to …