7-11 LEXINGTON STREET TENANT LIMITED
Registered office address:
C/O LEGALINX LIMITED TALLIS HOUSE
2 TALLIS STREET, TEMPLE
Standard Industrial Classification code:
68209 - Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 31.12.2020
Last Statement Dated 00.01.1900
Next Confirmation Statement Due 17.06.2020
7-11 LEXINGTON STREET TENANT LIMITED is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 04.06.2019 under the companies house number 12031752.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- Filing history for 7-11 LEXINGTON STREET TENANT LIMITED (12031752) People for 7-11 LEXINGTON STREET TENANT LIMITED (12031752) More for 7-11 LEXINGTON STREET TENANT LIMITED (12031752) Registered office address C/O Legalinx Limited Tallis House, 2 Tallis Street, Temple, London, United Kingdom, EC4Y 0AB . Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on …
- Want to learn more about 7-11 LEXINGTON STREET TENANT LIMITED? Purchase the company report or an Annual Subscription to view this information. Buy report £4.99. CREDIT RISK. N/A Purchase to view all Since 01/01/1970 CREDIT LIMIT. £0 GBP. Since 01/01/1970 COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENTS. 1. In Judgement. £0. Total Requested. 1. Satisfied. £0. Total paid . Audit Qualifications. Date Name of …
- 7-11 Lexington Street Tenant Limited is an active company incorporated on 4 June 2019 with the registered office located in London, City of London. 7-11 Lexington Street Tenant Limited has been running for 11 months. There are currently 2 active directors and 1 active secretary according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 4th June 2019.
- 7-11 Lexington Street Tenant Limited is a private limited company situated at C/O Legalinx Limited Tallis House, 2 Tallis Street, Temple, London EC4Y 0AB. This 10 months-old company, incorporated on 2019-06-04 is run by 2 directors. Director Abraham S., appointed on 04 June 2019. Director Anthony Y., appointed on 04 June 2019. The company is classified as other letting and operating of own or ...
- 1 ALIE STREET TENANT LIMITED, C/O LEGALINX LIMITED TALLIS HOUSE, 2 TALLIS STREET, TEMPLE, LONDON, EC4Y 0AB; 1 AMERICA SQUARE Q TENANT LIMITED, C/O LEGALINX LIMITED TALLIS HOUSE, 2
- https://next.lexingtonky.gov/sites/default/files/2016-07/Revised 2016 Action Plan 7.11.16.pdf
- ONE-YEAR ACTION PLAN LEXINGTON-FAYETTE URBAN COUNTY GOVERNMENT MAY 15, 2016 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: IRENE GOODING, DIRECTOR DIVISION OF GRANTS AND SPECIAL PROGRAMS LEXINGTON‐FAYETTE URBAN COUNTY GOVERNMENT 200 EAST MAIN STREET, 6TH FLOOR LEXINGTON, KY 40507 ireneglexingtonky.gov (859)258‐3070 Page 1 of 100 DRAFT. Annual Action …
- 7-11 SEAGIRT AVENUE #CI7D is a rental unit in Far Rockaway, Queens priced at $1,850. Work With Us Sign In / Register 7-11 Seagirt Avenue #CI7D $1,850 1 room 1 bed 1 bath Check Availability. Sales. Areas Manhattan; Brooklyn; Queens; Bronx; Staten Island; New Jersey; All NYC + NJ; Popular neighborhoods. Upper East Side Tribeca Williamsburg Brooklyn Heights Park Slope Ditmas Park Hoboken Jersey ...
- Although Wall Street jumped 2% in a broad rally as positive economic data at home and abroad cheered investors, tower stocks saw an average 4.2% increase most of the day. American Tower Corporation hit a new high of $59.98 in afternoon trading. Following the failure of the deal, the cell tower companies will likely benefit from the continued use of towers by an independent T-Mobile, a number ...
- The Code of Federal Regulations is a codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the Executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government. The Code is divided into 50 titles which represent broad areas subject to Federal regulation. Each title is divided into chapters which usually bear the name of the issuing agency. Each chapter is further ...
- Additionally, as a result of the Company vacating the premises of its New York headquarters and the related settlement pursuant to which the Company transferred certain of its fixed assets, furniture and fixtures and leasehold improvements to the new tenant at the vacated premises, the Company incurred a loss of $8.2 million. SEE Note 4 of Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements.