5G INNOVATE LIMITED
Registered office address:
30 REDMEAD ROAD
Standard Industrial Classification code:
61200 - Wireless telecommunications activities
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 28.02.2022
Last Statement Dated 00.01.1900
Next Confirmation Statement Due 11.06.2021
5G INNOVATE LIMITED is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 29.05.2020 under the companies house number 12631306.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- 5g Innovate Limited is a private limited company that can be found at 30 Redmead Road, Hayes UB3 4AX. This less than 1 month-old company, incorporated on 2020-05-29 is run by 1 director. Director Muquid A., appointed on 29 May 2020. The company is officially categorised as wireless telecommunications activities (SIC code: 61200).
- 23/10/2017 · Innovate UK are delivering this competition. This competition will support the development of a ‘5G ecosystem’ in the UK and contribute towards the delivery of the objectives in the UK’s 5G strategy. The aim is to encourage technology and deployment, testbeds and trials to stimulate the development of 5G use cases and business models. Projects across the programme will run from 1 April ...
- M1 Limited and Singapore Innovate (SGInnovate) have partnered to boost startups 5G usage for their products and solutions, an announcement revealed. The memorandum of …
- Innovate UK is to invest up to £1 million in collaborative R&D projects to stimulate innovative 5G use cases.. They are seeking proposals to develop innovative applications and services that leverage the future 5G infrastructure.In the context of this competition, a service is defined as an application delivered as a service by a communications service provider.
- 5G enabled road and rail transport trials in the West Midlands. Registration is closed. Funding details. Registration opens. 16 Mar 2020, 00:00 . Registration closes. 15 May 2020, 12:00. Closes. 15 May 2020, 12:00. Award. Up to £500,000 for projects under 12 months; up to £1m for projects lasting 13-18 months. This can cover up to 50% of project costs. Organisation. West Midlands 5G (WM5G ...
- 19/05/2020 · SINGAPORE, 19 MAY 2020 – M1 Limited (M1) and Singapore Innovate Pte. Ltd. (SGInnovate) today announced that they will be embarking on a collaboration that will help start-ups use 5G technology for their products and solutions. This memorandum of understanding (MOU) between M1 and SGInnovate aims to connect start-ups with potential corporate partners, provide technical support, …
- KTN and Innovate UK to host briefing webinar for H2020 Calls in Cybersecurity A briefing webinar is taking place on 16 April 2019 at 12pm to give an overview of H2020 CYBERSECURITY Calls. ICT Innovation Horizon 2020 Urban Living EU Programmes Cyber Security Internet of Things Infrastructure Systems Personal Data and Trust Electronics sensors & photonics ...
- Innovate UK, as part of UK Research and Innovation, is to invest up to £1 million in collaborative R&D projects in the CELTIC programme, which is part of the EUREKA Network. The aim of this competition is to encourage the development of 5G in an international collaborative environment by helping UK organisations take part in the CELTIC programme.
- M1 Limited and Singapore Innovate (SGInnovate) have partnered to boost startups’ 5G usage for their products and solutions, an announcement revealed. The memorandum of understanding (MOU) between the two firms aims to connect startups with potential corporate partners, provide technical support, and promote 5G capabilities. M1 will identify potential corporate partners who are keen to ...
- Contact details for the 3 universities are available from customer support services at Innovate UK by emailing supportinnovateuk. gov .uk or calling 0300 321 4357.