5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD
Registered office address:
BRENTON BUSINESS COMPLEX UNIT 3
Standard Industrial Classification code:
47750 - Retail sale of cosmetic and toilet articles in specialised stores
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 01.08.2020
Last Statement Dated 12.12.2019
Next Confirmation Statement Due 26.12.2020
5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 01.11.2018 under the companies house number 11653829.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- 5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity
- Filing history for 5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD (11653829) People for 5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD (11653829) More for 5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD (11653829) Registered office address Brenton Business Complex Unit 3, Bond Street, Bury, Lancashire, United Kingdom, BL9 7BE . Company status Active Company type Private limited Company Incorporated on 1 November 2018. Accounts. First …
- Jon Wray Health & Wellbeing LTD. Feb 2019 – Present 1 year 5 months. Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom. P/T University Degree Lecturer Leeds Metropolitan University, Dewsbury College and Wakefield College. 2001 – Present 19 years. Currently lecturing 3rd year BSc Sports Science and Health Related Fitness at Wakefield College. Previously lectured FDSc at LMU and Dewsbury College ...
- Search and find company accounts information for 5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD, BRENTON BUSINESS COMPLEX UNIT 3 BOND STREET BURY LANCASHIRE BL9 7BE. View summary of company credit check, director search and other financial reports
- Premier Life Skills Ltd is the only stress and well-being training company offering The Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body (CPCAB) accredited Diploma level 5 courses in Mental Health, Wellbeing Awareness and Stress Management and Stress Coaching..
- 20/05/2020 · 5 Ways to improve mental health and well-being in elderly care homes The UK’s population is growing, and the over 60s make up over 20% of us, and with people living longer, there is expected to be over 3 million people aged 85+ by 2041 ( mha.org) .
- 5 HEALTH & WELLBEING LTD - Free Company Check: financial information, company documents, company directors and board members, contact details, registered office, contacts, map, nature of business, cash at bank, fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities, debtors, due diligence, street view. UK COMPANIES LIST Find, check and analyze companies data. Find company: 0 DOCs. Number of ...
- Eventbrite - SGS United Kingdom Ltd presents ISO 45001, mental health and wellbeing consultants event - Thursday, 5 March 2020 at Vue Cinema London - Piccadilly, London, England. Find event and ticket information. This is a networking event for consultants, and will provide the opportunity to learn about ISO 45001 and mental health and wellbeing. Eventbrite, and certain approved third parties ...
- Consider the following health and wellbeing workplace resolutions! 1. Give credit where its due. Positive feedback is extremely important to the wellbeing of employees, and setting out on a mission to engage in positive feedback as a team is a great way to boost happiness, wellbeing and growth at work.