Registered office address:
71-75 SHELTON STREET
Standard Industrial Classification code:
62012 - Business and domestic software development
62020 - Information technology consultancy activities
71200 - Technical testing and analysis
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 10.10.2021
Last Statement Dated 00.01.1900
Next Confirmation Statement Due 23.01.2021
4M-TESTING LTD is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 10.01.2020 under the companies house number 12396544.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- Norwich City Council set up the housing firm, called Norwich Regeneration Ltd (NRL), in 2015, to build 1,000 homes in Bowthorpe. And the council has lent the firm millions of pounds towards ...
- So it’s two from two in Kincora Copper Ltd’s (CVE:KCC) ongoing drilling campaign at the Trundle copper-gold porphyry project in New South Wales, Australia. On May 19th, the company revealed ...
- 12/06/2020 · PPE makes up bulk of HSEs €1.1bn payments to third parties so far in Covid-19 battle HSE CEO, Paul Reid, said that from the early days of the pandemic, the HSE had put a cost of €1.8bn on ...
- 4M-Testing LTD VAT ID Value Added Tax Number ID Search / Lookup Engine plus Address and further information free and instant accessible.
- The figures show that Naas company, Accuscience Ireland Ltd has received €48.4m for equipment while Co Wicklow company, Oxygen Care Ltd has received €20m for equipment. Other companies to ...
- 1 day ago · Achiko Limited announces USD$4m capital increase. Zurich, 17 June 2020 - Achiko Ltd. (ISIN KGY0101M1024), a FinTech company listed on the SIX Swiss Stock Exchange, announced that it has successfully completed the subscription for USD$2m at a price of USD$1 per share from PT Media Nusantara Citra Tbk (MNC) along with a term sheet with another party for a USD$2m convertible …
- 1 day ago · Fancamp Exploration Ltd is a Canadian based exploration stage company. The business activity of the group is operated through one reportable operating segment which is the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties. It owns interests in various mineral properties located in the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, and New Brunswick, Canada. It ...
- 1 day ago · Communications design graduate Alana Bell is using a misty harbour setting to show her work. The events will be kicked off with an opening “club …
- 11 hours ago · Formed in 1997, IAE Ltd is owned by Garry Joyce and Andy Baker who took control of the company in 2006 as part of a management buy-out and have continued to grow the company into one of the leading aircraft maintenance companies in the UK. Mark Pepper, of property firm Kirkby Diamond, which is involved in the plan, said: “This is a really interesting project and we are delighted to be ...
- 1 day ago · The figure was revealed in projections published in a report ahead of an overview and scrutiny board meeting this week. The financial monitoring report focuses on …