42 SUSSEX SQUARE TENANTS ASSOCIATION COMPANY LIMITED
Registered office address:
42 SUSSEX SQUARE
Standard Industrial Classification code:
98000 - Residents property management
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
Last Accounts Made Up To 24.06.2019
Next Annual Accounts Due 23.03.2021
Last Statement Dated 23.02.2020
Next Confirmation Statement Due 09.03.2021
42 SUSSEX SQUARE TENANTS ASSOCIATION COMPANY LIMITED is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 09.10.1981 under the companies house number 1590379.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- 42 SUSSEX SQUARE TENANTS ASSOCIATION COMPANY LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity
- 42 SUSSEX SQUARE TENANTS ASSOCIATION COMPANY LIMITED - Free Company Check: financial information, company documents, company directors and board members, contact details, registered office, contacts, map, nature of business, cash at bank, fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities, debtors, due diligence, street view.
- 42 Sussex Square Tenants Association Company Limited,registered as Private Limited Company, based in 42 Sussex Square, Brighton in East Sussex. The main offices located in BN2 1GE. This firm has been operating since 1981. Its registered no. is 01590379. This businesss declared SIC number is 98000, that means Residents property management. 2018/06/23 is the last time when the company accounts ...
- Free company summary for 42 SUSSEX SQUARE TENANTS ASSOCIATION COMPANY LIMITED including Companies house registration, overview of business activities, contact details, social networks, website, phone numbers, trading addresses and event history
- 03 Slovakia’s JTRE snaps up PCL developer Sons & Co; secures £177m loan for South Bank scheme. JTRE has agreed a hefty construction loan on its £400m...
- 1912 - 1913 hl/po/jo/10/10/473 ... 1912 - 1913 hl/po/jo/10/10/474
- The widest-read business publication in the South East. Covering International Trade, Legal Issues, Accountancy, Wealth Management, Business Travel, Chamber News, Editorial Opinion, Networking ...
- We arrived in St George’s Square and divided into two groups, one being greeted by Dr Till who lives in the oldest house in the Square, the other being led round Stamford’s most interesting streets by Mrs Joan Kudlinski. The two groups later swapped over. Dr Till invited us inside his splendid house. The building was completed in 1674 and has four floors; although it has undergone changes ...
- Is it fair to treat the children of secure tenants differently for the purpose of succession depending upon how their deceased parent became the tenant? This, in essence, is the question at the heart of the long-running case of London Borough of Haringey v. Simawi. The question will be answered at trial in October 2018 . Published: 28th Feb 2018. Nicholas Bidnell-Edwards attended the inaugural ...
- Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s ...