42 NEURONS LTD
Registered office address:
12 CONSTANCE STREET
Standard Industrial Classification code:
62020 - Information technology consultancy activities
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Last Accounts Made Up To 00.01.1900
Next Annual Accounts Due 23.12.2020
Last Statement Dated 22.03.2020
Next Confirmation Statement Due 05.04.2021
42 NEURONS LTD is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 23.03.2019 under the companies house number 11900553.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- Harald Mosoarca Lead Data Engineer and Director at 42 Neurons Ltd London, Greater London, United Kingdom 235 connections
- Taken together, our data suggest that Aβ42 is secreted from neurons primarily as oligomers that inhibit neurotransmitter release and exert no effect on LTD . Whereas larger-sized aggregates, possibly fibrils, are major components secreted from muscle cells, which enhance synaptic transmission and LTD . Thus, different types of cells may secrete distinct forms of Aβ42 aggregates, leading to ...
- Total RNA from normal hippocampal neurons (blank group) and hippocampal neurons induced by 30 μmol/L Aβ 1–42 (Aβ 1–42 group) were extracted by TRIzol reagent (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waltham, MA, USA). A total of 0.5 mg RNA was subjected to the synthesis of cDNA by reverse transcription reaction. Fast Start Universal SYBR Green Mastermix (Roche, Basel, Switzerland) was selected to ...
- Quantitative analysis of large pyramidal neurons in Layer 5 of the cortex revealed a significant decrease in the number of neurons from 5XFAD mice at 9 and 12 months when compared to age matched non-transgenic littermate control mice (Figure 2A). At 6 months we observed a trend toward a decrease in neuron number within the 5XFAD group. Closer examination revealed two different 5XFAD mouse sub ...
- In untreated neurons, FITC-HuPrP82-146 migrated to caveolin-1 containing lipid rafts. The addition of HuPrP82-146 also triggered the migration of cytoplasmic phospholipase A(2) (cPLA(2)) into caveolin-1 containing rafts, and increased prostaglandin E-2 production. Activation of cPLA(2) and prostaglandin E-2 production were both increased in neurons pre-treated with DHA. These results are ...
- Taken together, our data suggest that Abeta42 is secreted from neurons primarily as oligomers that inhibit neurotransmitter release and exert no effect on LTD . Whereas larger-sized aggregates ...
- To determine if IFN-γ treated neurons show increased sensitivity to other neurotoxins, cortical neurons were treated with 100 pg/ml of IFN-γ prior to exposure to HuPrP82-146, a synthetic correlate of a neurotoxic peptide found in the brains of patients with prion disease , staurosporine or hydrogen peroxide. The survival of neurons pre-treated with IFN-γ was significantly less than that of ...
- Pre-treatment with IFN-γ reduces the survival of neurons incubated with amyloid-β 1-42.The survival of primary cortical neurons pre-treated with 1 ng/ml TNFα, IL-1β, IL-6 or IFN-γ prior to the addition of 10 μm amyloid-β 1-42 (shaded bars) or 10 μm amyloid-β 42-1 (open bars). Values shown are the mean percentage cell survival from triplicate experiments repeated 3 times (n = 9 ...
- neurons that, unlike previously described forms of en-nalization of growth factor receptors (Vieira et al., 1996), ... we show that mem-( LTD ) of synaptic efficacy in the hippocampus and cere-brane depolarization induces RE in the absence of bellum (Man et al., 2000; Wang and Linden, 2000). In all calcium. Inhibition of dynamin function does not af- these cases, dynamin functions at a key step ...
- Drosophila has become a widely used model system to study neurodegenerative disorders, among them AD. Amyloid plaques in human AD consist of different variants of the Aβ peptide, with the most abundant being Aβ1-40 and Aβ1-42. It has been shown that expression of Aβ1-42 in neurons of the fly CNS is toxic and cause shortened lifespan, progressive protein accumulation, impaired locomotor ...