28 TOO MANY
Registered office address:
4 NORMANDY AVENUE
Standard Industrial Classification code:
86900 - Other human health activities
PRI/LBG/NSC (Private, Limited by guarantee, no share capital, use of Limited exemption)
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
TOTAL EXEMPTION FULL
Last Accounts Made Up To 31.03.2019
Next Annual Accounts Due 31.12.2020
Last Statement Dated 05.06.2019
Next Confirmation Statement Due 19.06.2020
28 TOO MANY is a PRI/LBG/NSC (Private, Limited by guarantee, no share capital, use of Limited exemption) incorporated on 28.06.2012 under the companies house number 8122211.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- 28 Too Many is a registered charity in England and Wales (1150379), established in 2010 by Dr Ann-Marie Wilson to undertake research and provide knowledge and tools to those working to end FGM in the countries in Africa where it is practised and across the diaspora worldwide..
- 28 Too Many is a charity dedicated to ending Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) in the 28 countries in Africa where it is practiced and in many other countries where it continues, often in spite of laws against it. Please visit 28toomany .org. to learn more & follow us on Facebook & Twitter.
- 21/05/2020 · Provided to YouTube by TuneCore Too Many · Hasan Asheed Too Many ℗ 2020 Black Pegasus Released on: 2020-05-22 Auto-generated by YouTube.
- If you have too many tomatoes, making tomato juice is a great way to use them up. You can use tomato juice in soups, to add flavor to meat, to deodorize a stinky refrigerator, or to make a kick butt Bloody Mary.
- 28 TOO MANY - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, accounts, annual return, officers, charges, business activity
- MAKING 28 TOO MANY MATTER. In the past couple of years, Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) has become a much-discussed issue among certain audiences within the UK. However, what the charity 28 Too Many found was that people simply didn’t find this a relevant issue; it was something that happened to girls living far away in Africa. Ogilvy was tasked with getting a far wider UK audience to ...
- Search the BBC Search the BBC. Genome BETA Radio Times 1923 - 2009. Show TV Channels Hide TV Channels TV ; Show Radio Channels
- 11/06/2020 · Limited visitation is allowed to resume at long-term care facilities June 15, with many restrictions. Nine Tennessee counties have too many COVID-19 cases to open.
- 17/09/2018 · “28 Too Many’s motivation and passion drove this project forward and we hope that the end product will be utilized in the fight to eradicate FGM across the world. We really hope that the guide (and the country reports) will help FGM become a historical practice in the affected regions and agree with 28 Too Many’s goal that the comparative guide will become outdated as progress is made in ...
- 28 Too Many is a charity established in 2010 by Dr Ann-Marie Wilson to undertake research and to pro... See more. Community See all. 3,463 people like this. 3,509 people follow this. About See all +44 20 8447 1904. 28toomany .org. Non-governmental organisation (NGO) · Non-profit organisation. Page transparency See More. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose ...