22 UPPER PHILLIMORE GARDENS FREEHOLD LIMITED
Registered office address:
58 ADAM AVENUE
Standard Industrial Classification code:
98000 - Residents property management
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
Last Accounts Made Up To 31.03.2019
Next Annual Accounts Due 31.12.2020
Last Statement Dated 06.03.2020
Next Confirmation Statement Due 20.03.2021
22 UPPER PHILLIMORE GARDENS FREEHOLD LIMITED is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 06.03.2008 under the companies house number 6526012.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- 22 UPPER PHILLIMORE GARDENS FREEHOLD LIMITED - Free company information from Companies House including registered office address, filing history, …
- This 2 bed freehold flat is located at 22 Upper Phillimore Gardens, London W8 7HA. Upper Phillimore Gardens, W8 has 43 houses and flats on it with a current average value of £7,520,908, compared to an average property value of £3,070,476 for W8. There has been 1 property sale on Upper Phillimore Gardens over the last 5 years with an average ...
- 22 Upper Phillimore Gardens Management Company Limited is an active company incorporated on 23 July 1980 with the registered office located in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. 22 Upper Phillimore Gardens Management Company Limited has been running for 39 years. There are currently 3 active directors and 2 active secretaries according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 6th March 2020.
- 22 Pembridge Gardens started conducting its operations in 1997 as a Private Limited Company under the following Company Registration No.: 03394779. This firm has been operating for 23 years and the present status is active. The companys office is based in Great Sutton at 58 Adam Avenue. You can also find the firm utilizing its area code, CH66 4LH. The companys SIC and NACE codes are 98000 ...
- The will (dated July 2, 1881), with a codicil (dated Oct. 5, 1886), of Mr. William Rivington, late of No. 39, Phillimore-gardens, Kensington, who died on Nov. 12, was proved on Dec. 1, by Mrl. Jane Rivington, the widow, the Rev. Thurston Rivington, the son, and Charles Robert Rivington, the nephew, the executors, the value of the personal estate exceeding f 79,000. The testator bequeaths £ ...
- Messrs. farebrother, clark, & lye will SELL by AUCTION, at Garraway’s, on Wednesday, August 11, at Twelve, a desirable FREEHOLD HOUSE, with shop, 7, Short’s-gardens, mthin ono door of the comer of ElndeU-strcet, Long-acre, comprising on the upper floors five bedrooms and a sittmg-room; on tbe grouud-fioor a commanding shop, parlour, and private entrance, small paved yaxd, with work-sho ...
- This banner text can have markup.. web; books; video; audio; software; images; Toggle navigation
- Full text of The Scottish law review and Sheriff Court reports, Volume 22 See other formats ...
- Such a thought must have been awful; and charity and filial duty may have gained the upper hand for the time, the lapse being wiped out in his own blood, later.-J.s.H. I The manor of Broad Marston ...