22 MEADS STREET RESIDENTS COMPANY LIMITED
Registered office address:
22 MEADS STREET
Standard Industrial Classification code:
98000 - Residents property management
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
TOTAL EXEMPTION FULL
Last Accounts Made Up To 24.06.2019
Next Annual Accounts Due 24.03.2021
Last Statement Dated 31.03.2020
Next Confirmation Statement Due 14.04.2021
22 MEADS STREET RESIDENTS COMPANY LIMITED is a PRI/LTD BY GUAR/NSC (Private, limited by guarantee, no share capital) incorporated on 31.03.2011 under the companies house number 7585274.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- 22 Meads Street Residents Company Limited EASTBOURNE Founded in 2011, 22 Meads Street Residents Company, classified under reg no. 07585274 is an active company. Currently registered at Flat 1 BN20 7QT, Eastbourne the company has been in the business for nine years.
- Company type: Private Limited Company, Active: Company Number: 10267946: Universal Entity Code: 7368-7695-4689-5325: Last updated: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 8:42:02 AM UTC
- 22 MEADS STREET RESIDENTS COMPANY LIMITED Corporate Registration Number(CRN) is 07585274. It was incorporated on 31 March 2011, Thursday. The Company registered address is Flat 1 22 Meads Street Eastbourne East Sussex BN20 7QT. The First accounts made up to 24 June 2020, Wednesday due by 24 March 2021, Wednesday. First confirmation statement date 31 March 2021, Wednesday due by …
- SITE: Gloucester South West By-pass, Cattle Meads Section connecting Llanthony Road to A417 Over Causeway PROPOSAL: The construction of the Gloucester South West By-pass Castle Meads Section and its associated junction with Llanthony Road and Over Causeway and associated structures. SITE AREA: 17.95 Ha GRID REF: 82401820 RECOMMENDED: That planning permission be granted subject to the ...
- 22/11/2016 · It is not just the south-west that has been axed from the great western line electrification. I had hoped to be able to contribute to the earlier debate about air quality around Heathrow. One thing that will damage air quality around the airport is the fact that the Windsor-Slough link will remain a diesel one—it will not be electrified, as was originally promised. People like me supported ...
- Monday, August 22, 1898 ri & St L Frolght And Passenger A Large Colored Excursion to Misrfreesboro To-Day —BaltimOre & Ohio Railroad liaa Ordered 6000 Neiv Freight Care The plans tor rem t ...
- https://www.harlow.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Regulation 22 Consultation Statement.pdf
- Harlow Local Development Plan . Regulation 22 Consultation Statement . Prepared to meet the requirements of Regulations 18, 19 and 22 (1) Part (c) of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012. Harlow Council August 2018 . HSD13. Contents page . 1 Introduction . 2 Who We Consulted . 3 How We Consulted . 4 How We Responded . Appendices . Appendix I – Town and ...
- Paula Meads Pharmacy Limited trading as The Meads Pharmacy ... Picton Street Pharmacy Limited trading as Unichem Picton Street Pharmacy Pharmacy Services: 175117–01: Dr Duncan Scott Loudon Adolescent Preventative Dental Care Services: 177237–02: Otara Health Centre Limited Contraception Service for Pacific Island Women and Young People: 182857–01: James Cook High School Primary …
- 22/11/2018 · 22 November 2018 News Archive. Home > 2018 > November Thursday 22 November 2018 Alpine skiing-Canadas former world champion Guay retires; Serie A Summaries; Body feared to be missing arts writer ...
- Orinoco, company- limited , Ameri can concerns, annullng th famous Flts geraid concession under which these com panies claimed rights In ,Ven-iuela. The claims of these companies constitute one of the matters which are now being discussed diplomatically between Washington and President Castro. Rudolph Dolge, represent ing the Orinoco company, the present own ers of the Fttagerald concession ...