1066 TAXIS HASTINGS LTD
Registered office address:
02 DENEHURST GARDENS
Standard Industrial Classification code:
49320 - Taxi operation
Country of origin:
Type Of Accounts:
Last Accounts Made Up To 30.11.2019
Next Annual Accounts Due 31.08.2021
Last Statement Dated 24.09.2019
Next Confirmation Statement Due 08.10.2020
1066 TAXIS HASTINGS LTD is a Private Limited Company incorporated on 22.11.2017 under the companies house number 11077789.
Search companies by number
Search companies by name
Directory by locality
- Bexhill & Hastings Taxis , Bexhill, East Sussex. 2,639 likes · 23 talking about this. Bexhills Largest, cheapest, smartest and most reliable taxi service. Offering journeys from £3.80
- I asked him to go a certain way. He ignored me. I told him I only pay this much for that way. He ignored me. Took a short cut in the opposite direction, then when I told the driver I wasnt paying what he wanted because I told him I didnt want to go any other way than the way I normally go, he rang the base (who told me only to pay what I normally would) to which the driver then called me a ...
- Find ⏰ opening times for 1066 Taxis in 141 Edinburgh Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN38 8DA and check other details as well, such as: ☎️ phone number, map, website and nearby locations. View full map. Home ; Taxis & Private Hire St Leonards-on-Sea ; 1066 Taxis ; Closed now. Opens in 6 h 40 min. 1066 Taxis opening times. Updated on 3 July 2019 +44 1424 718181. Call: +441424718181 ...
- The nearest station to 1066 Battle of Hastings, Abbey and Battlefield is Battle, which is just half a mile east of the site. Battle station is operated by Southeastern and served by trains from nearby Hastings, and the London stations of Charring Cross and Cannon Street - services from the capital take approximately an hour and a half. 1066 Battle of Hastings, Abbey and Battlefield is about 10 ...
- 1066 scaffolding services, Hastings, East Sussex. 103 likes. Providing safe access across the south east at reasonable prices
- Battle, Sussex The 14th of October 1066 AD. Harold and his Saxon army had arrived at Senlac Hill, or possibly Caldbec Hill, on October 13. They probably numbered around 7,000 or 7,500 men, slightly outnumbered by William of Normandy who had landed more than two weeks previously with about 8,000.
- Located on the Stade Open Space in the heart of the fishing and cultural quarter of the Old Town, Hastings 1066 Market offers quality local products with a broad appeal. The market runs from 10am - 4pm every Friday and features handmade jewellery and crafts, stalls from local artists, vintage clothes, babywear and a wealth of local produce and groceries.
- Sign into or create an account. Get notified - if an advertiser responds to your review. Stay informed - if your review is disputed. Respond to advertisers - if they reply to your review. Sign in
- The first evidence of the Pebsham estate being used for flying was in the Hastings & St Leonards Observer on 5th July 1930, when an advertisement for pleasure flights was advertised by the Kent Aircraft Services Ltd . It advertised Exhilarating, Thrilling Flying, every day from 10pm till dusk, for the price of 5/- (5 shillings or 25p in todays money). Of course 5 shillings was a lot of money ...
- Appropriately for the scene of the Battle of Hastings in 1066, the town of Battle is the hub of the 1066 walks. The main walk is from Pevensey to Rye via Battle. This spur takes you from Battle almost due south to the seaside town of Bexhill. It begins on Senlac Hill, where Battle Abbey marks the place where King Harold fell. Before you start, the town is well worth exploring, with many ...